0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

REM, WORST BAND OF THE 90s

MannyIII
Wow
Marko1960
I've been quiet for a while, been down the gym pumpin iron for the Rumble in the Jungle. “ It's a mighty clash but Markos thinkin, that he's gonna whale on Linkin”
linkinpark232
I have to go to the weight room everyday for tennis. Yes for tennis. So I've got some chances goin
Marko1960
Nothing wrong with Tennis, could be worse, you could have said Cricket, god what a dull game that is! My sport was Wado Ryu Karate, I started in 1973 and in 97 I'd built up a successful club of my own which I amalgamated with the club that I joined in 73 to help them through a difficult period, I then left the club to start doing Iaido, the Japanese art of Sword drawing
LoudLon [moderator]
Right on, Marko. I've got a bit of Aikido training under my (brown, 1st kyu) belt. I also dabbled some in Muay Thai, Kenpo and Hapkido. But it's been a while. Served me well when I was a bouncer after I got out of the service in ‘93, though.

Iaido’s an impressive art. What's your best draw and return speed, or have you ever timed it?
Marko1960
Never really timed it Lon, in Muso Jikiden Eishin Ryu we just stuck to the Katas, we did Kumite with bokken but no speed draws
linkinpark232
Cricket
mayhem
So did this Marko/linkin rumble ever get off the ground?
bass freak
Non event!
Quote:
I have to go to the weight room everyday for tennis. Yes for tennis. So I've got some chances goin
Nothing wrong with that. I used to wrestle so tennis isn't that bad lol.

Reply to this thread