0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

People my age so ignorant with music

mayhem
Here's me thinking Lon would do anyting for the money! LOL. It's good to have a less familiar artist mentioned and tabbed. Always good to have ones horizons broadened
mayhem
PS. As mentioned by a couple of other people I really LOVE The Monkees and i don't care how they were created. Their music makes me smile and feel good, enough said
Twiggybass
Loudlon. i am one of the biggest Eddie Money fans in the world and i thank you dude for bringing him up. He is one of my musicial heroes
Twiggybass
He is undertalked about ereywhere and is is a damn shame but i waitied for a long time to finally see him live and i did in 2011 and it was the best night of my life hands down was to see the money man. If you know who he is then you should adore him like the very few people left that know who he is. but is is a natural musician all around
How can people not know who Eddie Money is? I'm 19 for god's sake and I even know who he is. Two tickets to paradise anyone?
softcell62
Easy! Not every artist is known by everyone, regardless of age.
IamMark
Out of curiosity I typed in Thin Lizzy in the tabs search bar. Rock Solid! Nice to see so many TL songs tabbed.

One of the first songs I had my bass instructor teach me was Jail Break. Nice.
I know of Eddie Money in name only, not musically. I wasn't aware of him back in the 80's here in the UK. I might have even heard some of his songs without realising it was him! Easily done!
Ah yes, jail break. Nice choice.

Reply to this thread