0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Everyone preorder your LoudLon t-shirts!

Comical and Random……. Bass players rule!!!!!!
LoudLon [moderator]
But that's more than my cut as the copyright owner! Okay, I'll take 10 bucks per unit sold, staff can get five, and Linkin can keep the change.

Capitalism!
Sidsquishus
Quote:
the staff here demands a cut, too. we ain't greedy, $5 a pop will be just fine.you gotta grease the wheels, man.

Doesn't your advertising revenue supply sufficient grease? And what happened to the pretty blonde in the black and gold leggings? Is she single, do you know?
linkinpark232
C'mon The Dude I need to make some money too.
LoudLon [moderator]
What you don't make in money you'll make up for with a more solidified work ethic. Now back to work.
linkinpark232
No, I'm the founder. The staff have nothing to do with this. We'll split the differences 50/50 Lon. The life of a 14 year old ceo
softcell62
Hahahahaha, this is brilliant, keep it going guys!
icehouse1
Quote:
Quote: And I need your x-Ray No problem, but don't be surprised if you see the outline of a gerbil in my rectum. Er, uh, I mean – I slipped and fell! Yeah, that's what happened, I slipped and fell. Ass-first. Onto a gerbil. Million-to-one shot. Hand to God, I have no idea where that gerbil came from.

I can only imagine & I'm already having nightmares!
LoudLon [moderator]
Linkin – are you saying you're only 14? Because, man, that would explain SO much…

Icehouse – YOU'RE having nightmares? I'M the one with a gerbil stuck in his ass (again, completely by accident, I swear)!
linkinpark232
Do you really have a gerbil in your ass? And yeah, I'm 14, describes all the rebellions

Reply to this thread