0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

I don't think anyone is rating tabs

linkinpark232
When I made this thread someone came into mine and gave me two random stars when they didn't even play them. You can't learn that many songs in 10 seconds
bass freak
If that's true that does seem a bit harsh.
linkinpark232
Quote:
If that's true that does seem a bit harsh.

Trust me it's true. I went back to my profile and next thing I know I've got 2 stars on 3 tabs and then 4 1/2 on another that was 5 . I'll take a bad rating but only a fair one.
LoudLon [moderator]
That was me, Linkin, and it took more than ten seconds. The Anthrax song I was able to rate based on memory (I already knew how to play it) but the Manson song alone is over nine minutes long, and I was sure to listen to it in its entirety while tracking it against your tab.

Speaking of which, and with the understanding that each tabber's method is their own, I would recommend spacing your tabs out a bit and using staff lines to separate bars. A tab can be difficult to track if the measures are all crowded together. But that's just my opinion; I'm sure others wouldn't see a problem at all with it.

That said, I have a simple text bass template that I made with Windows Notepad, which consists of blank staffs separated into four bars apiece, and each bar with an eighth note counter beneath. I'm happy to share it if you'd like.
LoudLon [moderator]
To clarify, I only rated two – Anthrax's What Doesn't Die and Manson's I Want To Kill You Like They Do in the Movies.
linkinpark232
Well someone rated 4 of them. And I use my ipad or iphone. I don't have a computer
linkinpark232
It doesn't show the Anthrax one rated
LoudLon [moderator]
Shit, my bad. Thought I rated it! I'll go do that now.
linkinpark232
Thank you
linkinpark232
It wasn't you that gave me the 2 stars for the tabs so I got nothing against you.

Reply to this thread