0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

guilty pleasures

limmy
10 years ago
Report this message
so i was wondering does anyone of you have any artist or something that you like listening to but are ashamed to do it in front of friends etc.

my guilty pleasure is avril lavigne, especially early stuff
LoudLon [moderator]
I don't believe in guilty pleasures and I have no shame; I dig what I dig for whatever reason I dig it and couldn't care less if someone disagrees. Besides, if I have any friends who are going to judge me based on the music I listen to, they're not the kind of friend I want to have.

My ears, my choice.
softcell62
That has to be the perfect response LoudLon
mayhem
Well said LoudLon, i'm in 100% agreement.
Lon I agree, but if I had to pick I would say either Jazz or Opera music….. I'm a metal-head, but I have a soft spot for those two types of music.
linkinpark232
C'mon I'm deep into metal, how would that look if people knew I listen to Boy George? Hahahaha I do listen to him
softcell62
Nothing wrong with Boy George! It's always a pleasure to listen to him & I never feel guilty!!
Marko1960
Lon, if I was stood at the urinal and you came and stood at the one next to me I wouldn't be able to go! YOURE JUST AWESOME DUDE!!
mayhem
LoudLon you are awesome though i wouldn't need to stand next to you in a urinal to figure that out
LoudLon [moderator]
Marko – My awesomeness radiates so being near me would make you awesome by osmosis. Wait a minute…if you drained my awesomeness then I wouldn't be able to go standing next to you. And if I went to the urinal in the first place, then it must mean I had to pee, but wouldn't able to myself because you'd just soaked up all my awesomeness…

On second thought, just hang a sign on the restroom door to let me know you're in there and I'll wait my turn. I'd rather hold my pee outside while still being awesome than have to hold it and NOT be awesome on account of you.
mayhem
LoudLon you are too much You always manage to make me smile and for that i thank you

Reply to this thread