0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Is the bass's difficulty above the kazoo or the drums and kazoo?

johnny [staff]
Quote:
Quote: Look at it this way: drummers have to use both feet and they literally keep all the rhythm. And guitars, god I hate it sometimes.

But you can also look at it this way: drummers ONLY have to keep the rhythm and not worry about melody and sounding off key.

I think it's pointless to argue which instrument is easier. Sure some are easier to learn in the beginning, but each and everyone requires an insane amount of time to truly master.

Well except maybe the kazoo Anyone can play that and sound cool
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
I disagree the correct order is: drummer, singer, lead guitarrist, bassist/rythm guitar , keyboard
mayhem
George W Bush! W.T.F???
mayhem
It really all depends on what band you are in.
There is no definitive answer!
The White Stripes - no bass, no importance!
Talk Talk - no guitar (early days), bass important!
Extreme examples I grant you but as mayhem says it depends on the band.
linkinpark232
Now bands that are like bass only pretty much where bass matters is Marilyn Manson. On all of his old songs it's usually the bass and the keys during verses
Marko1960
Yeah, George W Bush, liar, the man couldn't lie straight in bed! Where's the weapons of mass destruction? I wouldn't be surprised if Obama said we are hiding weapons of mass destruction in the Falklands now that oil has been discovered there
Marko1960
The piano is the hardest, you have to play the bassline with your left hand and the melody with your right and still use both feet
LoudLon [moderator]
I beg to differ. The brain is the most difficult instrument to master, the proof being that while 100% of the population knows the literal difference between their ass and a hole in the ground, 99% of it seems completely unable to apply that knowledge.

Boom. Lon, spittin' truth at ya ass.
Marko1960
My ass thanks you for that. While we are on the subject, did you know that Jesus proved the elasticity of human skin? It says in the bible that Jesus tied his Ass to a tree and walked to Jerusalem

Reply to this thread