0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone else feel like ultimate guitar is f***ked

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
You know people asked me why dont i join ultimate guitar, and then i imagined myself there, and so afterwards, i punched myself with an iron fist.

true story
Twiggybass
what the hell did you do to get banned lol?
Twiggybass
no u belonge here with us Danny
linkinpark232
It's funny when you tell people on UG you're a bassist, Danny. They make it like you're an alien
linkinpark232
Twiggy look at page 2
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
they look down on us
Twiggybass
It's better on here LP. We have our own little cozy world with each other to talk and argue lol about whatever but we are all friendly here and as for UG well whatever were better
But its very friendly here and this site is specially for bassists so we can all realte and have fun.
so come join the fun
I came here oh a couple weeks ago i guess and i have met some pretty nice dudes that i call my friends
oh Im the Eddie Money, RHCP Geek/ i dont know what to call me lol but someone called me the Eddie money bunny because hes my hero lol anyway welcome to our insanity
Twiggybass
They are all aliens on UG. pffft
Twiggybass
wow thats a pretty hardcore reason to ban you…not lol fudge dude thats pretty stupid. giving a guy some advice and he causes a complain to ban you.
softcell62
Sounds like some truly bad experiences with UG by some of you. I myself have not had any negative experiences in there but I don't really engage with anyone as I do in here. I have had nobody look down on me that's for certain.

Reply to this thread