0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone else feel like ultimate guitar is f***ked

It probably is but i still like the site. It's better than guitar tabs explorer!
bassm99
I just had a tab rejected on UG which was accepted here. The reason being:

Hi bassm99,
Your tab “Berlin - Torture (Bass Tabs)” has been rejected due to the following reasons:
it's two notes - anyone that needs a tab for this song shouldn't be playing bass
Tab incomplete.

The song only has two notes I can't make it any more complete! Also what a crap reason for rejecting a tab & a little insulting to certain bass players.
johnny [staff]
thats an insult to beginners in my opinion
bassm99
It is a big insult & quite an unexpected response from UG.
The tab is simple & only has 2 notes, but it's still worthy of being tabbed. Some people may appreciate it even if the staff at UG don't. At least you don't judge tabs in here johnny.
linkinpark232
I'm still pissed at them for not posting my tabs
Sidsquishus
I agree with you bassm99 - poor grounds for refusing your tab, and patronizing as well. Sounds like someone has been given more power than they should have been.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
guitartabsexplorer and UG are terrible like the douchebags of the tabverse
softcell62
It also sounds insulting towards you bassm99. I mean how dare you submit a tab with only 2 notes in it!!! Any tab you submit is worthy & has it's place in any tab site you choose to submit it to.
At least Big Bass Tabs have the sense to accept a tab regardless of how simple it is, which is why this site is so cool.
softcell62
Quote:
I agree with you bassm99 - poor grounds for refusing your tab, and patronizing as well. Sounds like someone has been given more power than they should have been.

Sadly an accurate account of the situation Sid.
bassm99
You are so right Sid.
Thanks Softcell62, I think any tab is worthwhile regardless of how simple it is & yes I probably took the reason personally. Not upset by it, more bemused.

I submitted it again & it's in review. There have been a couple of comments about it I'd like to share.

1: someone posted on 2014-04-02 - 12:56 pm : |
come on bassm you need to add more than 3 notes, even if it repeats.

2: someone posted on 2014-04-02 - 211 pm : |
so it plays 2 notes then stops, theres no lyrics? obviously you know how to do tabs you have done 67, unless there all like this.

3: someone voted to reject this tab on 2014-04-03 - 01:44 am : |
as above - it's two notes. a tab is not needed.

Someone is the same person? I doubt it. Thank God I don't have this much hassle in here

Reply to this thread