0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone else feel like ultimate guitar is f***ked

bassm99
I finally had one of my missing Persons bass tabs accepted by UG just over a week after it was submitted! It took under 24 hours to be accepted in here!
Twiggybass
yeah they are pretty sweet here dude and the people here are nice. i mean we are bassists and some guitarists but the point is we have a place to talk about music and all be friends
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
If you tell people you're a bassist on UG they act like you're gay. But I must say there are some tabs that are A LOT better than some on here. Just sayin
we're slowly taking over. slowly, but making our progress.

muahaha.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: If you tell people you're a bassist on UG they act like you're gay. But I must say there are some tabs that are A LOT better than some on here. Just sayin we're slowly taking over. slowly, but making our progress.muahaha.

Good!!!!
Twiggybass
and we will get there dudes
Quote:
Hahahahaha so this morning I got an email saying I'm banned forever. Oh how I love the comedy. At least I got you guys
They can't ban you if you don't login………… And now the tables have turned. Loop holes for the win!!!!!!!!
I like this site. The people here are a friendly bunch and I've got a lot of tips and positive feedback on here. It's nice to be a member of a site where everyone has the same common interest and just want to help others along in their quest to be better bassists if possible. Sure we may fight (Marko vs. Mayhem), but we make up for it by staying positive. I think I am gonna stick around here for many, many years.
mayhem
It may have gotten too big for it's boots, become slow to react & lost the personal touch it may have once had but we would be lost without UG if it went away! I do however understand the frustration that other people in here might have with it.
softcell62
Good point mayhem. I still check it out but I don't post on there, just too informal. Posting is so much better in here.
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Hahahahaha so this morning I got an email saying I'm banned forever. Oh how I love the comedy. At least I got you guys They can't ban you if you don't login………… And now the tables have turned. Loop holes for the win!!!!!!!!

Mm good point. I forced them to unban me (very simple) and I don't even use that stupid site anymore

Reply to this thread