0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

tab search oops

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Is that why when I click my U.K. Subs tab it goes to the UK SUBS page where the tab isn't even listed. I typed both “U.K. Subs” and “UK Subs” and yes, they both lead to the spelling “UK Subs.” But this happens with a lot of band names. Weirder still are band names like KC and the Sunshine Band. I submitted a tab for their song Boogie Shoes and the system posted it as “The Sunshine Band And Kc.”Clearly, the system can't tell its fourth point of contact from a whole in the ground.
Ah, I get it, it's a search engine thing. When you do a Google search a full stop (or period) affects the search, so U.K. Subs would be searching for U whereas UK Subs is all one word to the search engine….or something along those lines
LoudLon [moderator]
Ack! System got me again. I know for a fact I submitted my tab as “The Zombies,” but it posted as “Zombies.” Grr!
mr zee
I posted a tab a while ago by Thin Lizzy feat Gary Moore and the system just posted it as Thin Lizzy. Double grr.
LP
I've never posted a tab and never had any problems! Don't know what all the fuss is about
MotorMog
Quote:
I posted a tab a while ago by Thin Lizzy feat Gary Moore and the system just posted it as Thin Lizzy. Double grr.

Yeah id be angry ,no wonder youve Still got the blues
LoudLon [moderator]
LP
Is this glitch still a problem?
mr zee
YEP
LP
Oh dear
mr zee
Its an imperfect world but we must soldier on to gratify the requirements of the bass tab users. Besides all that crap I enjoy writing tabs and larking about with fellow members of this illustrious club. Its not just a tab, its a BBT tab.

Reply to this thread