0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Considering getting a new bass

IamMark
Not a bad idea Moto. I guess I'm wanting a Fender more for nostalgic reasons. My first bass was a Fender, and I regret selling it 28 years ago.

Marko - I thought about building one. My only issue is time. I recently moved, and my shop isn't set up for any projects at the moment, and I have a list of home repairs and misc projects that I don't know where I'd get around to building my next bass. Although, if I go the Warmouth route, I could buy it all finished and just assemble it.

Lots of good thoughts to chew on here guys. Thanks.
Marko1960
To be a bit pedantic a G&L is a Fender, G= George (Fullerton) and L= Leo (Fender), until George left that is then it was Guitars by Leo.

…then Leo pegged it and now it's a faceless corporation
IamMark
No, I know the G&L story. I love my G&L, but there's also something special about Fenders. They're iconic. They play and sound fantastic. They're so versitile.

MotorMog

Doesn't fit the bill on the finish your after but i think elite looks the business
MotorMog

Now I've got to grips with bigger necks ( Jazz to G&L L2000 )this is on my shopping list , non roadworn verison il add that myself !!!
Marko1960
Quote:
Now I've got to grips with bigger necks ( Jazz to G&L L2000 )this is on my shopping list , non roadworn verison il add that myself !!!
57-59 version, I prefer the 59-65 L series with rosewood board and clay markers, I'd swap one of my kidneys for one
Lakland DJ4

Reply to this thread