0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass News! ...maybe fake news.

MotorMog
Quote:
I like to keep a K-Rend coloured render sample book beside the front door for when they come knocking and try to introduce me to the Lord, they can't get way quick enough when I try to introduce them to K-Rend, and a trot becomes a sprint when you hit them with, “And it's only £50 per square metre”. I'm quite open minded to what's on the other side, I just don't need organised religion to hammer it into me

The Good Book has many uses my son
Marko1960
Chapter 14 verse 4, “and yea the people did rejoice for the walls of Jericho did receive two coats of Sterling White, and the people were amazed at such an immaculate transformation, ”Miracle“ cried many, ”Tis the lords work“ cried many more, ”No“ said one, ”Tis merely Marko's Rendering Services" and the people did give thanks at £50 per sq m
Marko1960
…bosh
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: I like to keep a K-Rend coloured render sample book beside the front door for when they come knocking and try to introduce me to the Lord, they can't get way quick enough when I try to introduce them to K-Rend, and a trot becomes a sprint when you hit them with, “And it's only £50 per square metre”. I'm quite open minded to what's on the other side, I just don't need organised religion to hammer it into me The Good Book has many uses my son
Lol by the way, haha
MotorMog
Quote:
”Tis merely Marko's Rendering Services" and the people did give thanks at £50 per sq m

Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's

Il get me scratch coat ……

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: ”Tis merely Marko's Rendering Services" and the people did give thanks at £50 per sq m Matthew 22:21 Jesus said "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar'sIl get me scratch coat ……
I'll get me tape measure
Marko1960
There's one indisputable fact in the Bible though, proof of the elasticity of human skin; “For Jesus tied his ass to a tree and walked to Jerusalem”
LoudLon [moderator]
Well, this conversation sure took a turn, didn't it?
MotorMog
Quote:
Jesus tied his ass to a tree

Nah he glued it on
MotorMog
Quote:
Well, this conversation sure took a turn, didn't it?

The Lord works in mysterious ways

Reply to this thread