0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass News! ...maybe fake news.

IamMark
“Church Bassist Discovers His Amp Has Been Unplugged For Past 20 Years”

http://babylonbee.com/news/church-bassist-discovers-amp-unplugged-past-20-years/

Tragic.
Ares
“allowing his basslines to resonate through the building for the first time in decades, but according to reports, nobody noticed.” God that got me rolling, fake or not, that has me in tears.
Marko1960
That's nothing, according to the Daily Sport there's a double decker bus on the moon!
MotorMog
Quote:
That's nothing, according to the Daily Sport there's a double decker bus on the moon!

Was that the bus that also said : ‘We send the EU £350 million a week.’ which was equally believable!

LoudLon [moderator]
This guy wins the award for worst bassist in the history of music. If anyone should notice the complete absence of bass coming out of the amp, it's the bassist! That's like a drummer not noticing his entire set is missing as he's drumming at air. Yeesh…
lbassy
Or that the drummer has been playing a Roland electronic drumset “unplugged” for 20 years. But to be fair, that bassists' audience is the most easily fooled type. They'll believe whatever they're told.
LoudLon [moderator]
You mean the audience are Trump supporters?

*snicker*
IamMark
For SHAME LON! Turning this light-hearted post into a political tirade. Fo shame…

Not so much a tirade… I'm going for dramatic emphasis here.
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: That's nothing, according to the Daily Sport there's a double decker bus on the moon! Was that the bus that also said : ‘We send the EU £350 million a week.’ which was equally believable!
I voted out but I'm not getting drawn into politics, no need anyway, we won
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
For SHAME LON! Turning this light-hearted post into a political tirade. Fo shame…

MotorMog

Ahhh my bad I missread the title as Bus news

Think we all lost

Next stop ……

Reply to this thread