0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Bass News! ...maybe fake news.

MotorMog
Although I do find the term little rocket man still rather chucklesome
IamMark
Marko1960
Quote:
Ahhh my bad I missread the title as Bus news Think we all lost Next stop ……
Hartlepool lost in 1980 when the fishing fleet was mothballed and the fish quay closed after landing fish for two thousand years but if you didn't live through the bad bits you start thinking the EU is this amazing benefactor that shovels money onto our shores, a bit like those young people who say the Holocaust didn't happen
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Ahhh my bad I missread the title as Bus news Think we all lost Next stop …… Hartlepool lost in 1980 when the fishing fleet was mothballed and the fish quay closed after landing fish for two thousand years but if you didn't live through the bad bits you start thinking the EU is this amazing benefactor that shovels money onto our shores, a bit like those young people who say the Holocaust didn't happen
2nick3
It's one thing when our worship leader would turn me all but off to the house, but I could at least hear myself in the monitor (Avioms are awesome - personal mixer for the monitor).

And I thought our political topics were limited to “do you really need more than 4 strings” and “fingerstyle or pick”. Does anything outside of that really matter?
Marko1960
Sorry, I let myself get drawn in. That church story, the whole website looks a bit sus to me
MotorMog
Quote:
Sorry, I let myself get drawn in

My comments didn't exactly help matters ,but anyways going back to the original story its an absolute load of bollox

If the band run through a pa and he wasnt connected through it ( which is pretty mormal for bass ) but had personal monitoring/stage amp mmmm possibly, but to have no amplification at all …..

No chance
Marko1960
The fact that the amp had been there twenty years and he'd never plugged it in once, what's the first thing you do when you get your new amp? yeah, you plug it in and search for the perfect tone.
And what's the story about the singer who can't leave the church for his enormous head? and I don't mean 500w Ampeg SVT
MotorMog
Given the religious connotation ,vow of silence
Marko1960
I like to keep a K-Rend coloured render sample book beside the front door for when they come knocking and try to introduce me to the Lord, they can't get way quick enough when I try to introduce them to K-Rend, and a trot becomes a sprint when you hit them with, “And it's only £50 per square metre”.
I'm quite open minded to what's on the other side, I just don't need organised religion to hammer it into me

Reply to this thread