0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

BEST ELECTRIC BASS TO BUY FOR BEGINNERS

Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: tractor pulling events where the testosterone level is off the scale I thought you were still banned from Durham young farmers speed dating events Marko

All of their events lol
2nick3
Quote:
All of their events lol

Um, I'm thinking that might be a good thing…
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: All of their events lol Um, I'm thinking that might be a good thing…

Me too
Epi Tobias basses are nice for the price. I have the non “active” picked up in excellent condition for 99.99 used at GC.
MotorMog
Last day at work today handed in my notice and departing after 17 years for a new challenge, but I got £165 in vouchers to spend at Andertons music shop

This puts me very much in the beginners price range for a much needed back up bass (i only have my Fender Jazz )

What do you think of the Ibanez GSR180 ?
mr zee
Never had an Ibanez and there is a vast price range between models. T B Jay or Marko are the ones to have a chinwag with I think
MotorMog

Went with the Ibanez, also has a free padded 10mm gig bag

Perfect beater upper backer upper I thinks
What about the bottom line on the Fender? Would the sound and playability be adequate for a beginner?
mr zee
Looks like its the same pup format as a jazz, are they similar sounding.
MotorMog
Quote:
Looks like its the same pup format as a jazz, are they similar sounding.

Won't be similar sounding now as I've fitted the humbuckers to the fender jazz but I'm hoping the feel will not be that indifferent neck wise and fret spacing

Thinking I might tune this half a step down and use it for a our Stooges and L7 covers ,also a couple of motorhead tunes will sound good slightly down tuned

Should be here tomorrow ,retail and delivery never sleeps theses days

Reply to this thread