0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

2nick3
Dang - that's not a fun way to end the day. Glad he's OK.
MotorMog
Thanks for your concern chaps

Well he's being released this evening and from the messages we've exchanged he's in good spirits and feeling good in himself , an enforced month off work now should put him right

Definitely going to get myself a health check up after this wake up call ,getting old can kinda suck
Marko1960
…and what about the alky hol?
IamMark
Glad to see that he's on the up swing. From the looks of your latest video, none of you guys look like your typical heart disease victim. Usually obesity is a common variable. But I'd have to assume your mate has some bad genetics, drinks a good bit, and smokes like a Siberian chimney?
mr zee
obesity is a common variable drinks a good bit, and smokes like a Siberian chimney?

that sounds like me a bit, though I have cut down from the age of fourteen, so as just to be social like.

MotorMog
None of us smoke but we do like to drink a fair bit ,diets fairly good and we are all very active especially myself.

But yeah the old genetics timebomb is the problem ,you can do what you can to minimise bringing on disease and ailments by munching on lettuce and sipping soya milk I suppose but thats not much fun - but neither is a heart attack

Some easy changes like cutting back a bit on the booze and a few less late nights will be a good start

I'm not ready to start playing Monk Rock just yet

Marko1960
I'd rather live, even if it's not for long, I don't want to live a long miserable life just to delay the inevitable

…that's Rock n Roll by the way
IamMark
Yeah, statistics are a real bitch. Nothing in stats that can predict an actual outcome, just a probable one.

That's why there's always exceptions to everything. For all the heart attack cases, the majority meet the criteria like I mentioned. But then you have exceptions on both sides of the majority, where the most health person that doesn't drink, smoke, eat anything bad, exercises, etc. but can still have a heart attack. And then you have people on the other side where they don't move, eat 6,000 calories of fried everything, smoke a pack of cigarettes a day, pounds the whiskey like it's a sports drink, lives in and around stress… yet they live to be 90 years old with no signs of medical issues.

Genetics is something.
MotorMog
Quote:
Genetics is something.

I much preferred them with Peter Gabriel on vocals

Yep I hear what your saying ,sometimes life just gives you a sh*t sandwich no matter what you do good or bad

mr zee
much preferred them with Peter Gabriel on vocals

ya daft bugger

Reply to this thread