0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

mr zee
Oh dear, what ever next? BEER sounds good or what ever your fav quaff is. Cheers
MotorMog

Day one of the beer fest starts today , typically I've been off all week and the weather has turned to crap

Mondays weather thankfully still looking ok for us for our evening slot

Marko1960
I really hope the weather stays fine for you, I've took a week off work to render my mates house and it's done nothing but piss down, I'm worn out
MotorMog
Chucked it down last night but was a good turn out

This year's PA sounds killer with additional monitors and subs under stage

Unfortunately the beer still has the same effect so I'm hanging big time ,shoukd of stuck to my whiskey n coke

Marko1960
Whisky and coke? Sacrilege
mr zee
My brother in law said the only good mixer for whiskey is whiskey but like mog I have to have a splash of coke in my bourbon. Don't like the Irish or Scottish ones.
MotorMog
Just driven the van up the pub ( where its staying , due to uncle Jack n coke !!! ) and got drums set up and amps onstage , unfortunately no early sound check as PA still being set up after yesterday's awful weather

Back up at 5ish for a few liveners and sound check and then ready to rock at 6 , will walk home with guitars and pick up gear tommorow

Job done , hopefully
MotorMog
Great gig but not a great ending ,our rhythm guitarist and singer collapsed and had a heart attack in the car park whilst we were packing up.

Didn't want to post anything til I heard he's got the ok , but after emergency surgery that same night to fit a stent and clear the blockage he's going be fine

He should be home Thursday and with a couple weeks off a full recovery is predicted

Scary sh*t

mr zee
Glad your mates gonna be ok and that the gig went well and you're right. Scary
Marko1960
Wow man that's seriously fekked up, tell him I said get well soon

Reply to this thread