0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

IamMark
I'd like to see the dress Mog needs the strapless bra for.
mr zee
Quote:
I'd like to see the dress Mog needs the strapless bra for.

As long as mogs not in it. Don't think it will be the same as thunder bassist jays sleeveless vests.
IamMark
Quote:
Quote: I'd like to see the dress Mog needs the strapless bra for. As long as mogs not in it. Don't think it will be the same as thunder bassist jays sleeveless vests.
Let's not be hasty to judge.
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Quote: I'd like to see the dress Mog needs the strapless bra for. As long as mogs not in it. Don't think it will be the same as thunder bassist jays sleeveless vests. Let's not be hasty to judge.

True, both items belong to mrs mog, im sure.
MotorMog
blimey the boulder holder would be the least of my problems compared to finding some adequate evening wear to conceal the strap-on .but im guessing the bass will conceal that and it could be whipped out for a bit of a slide solo action ( im talking on the bass not me ) for the encore

GG Allin does this kinda stuff for breakast !!!

This is probably why Amazon pay F**K all taxes in the UK due to the politicians search history

MotorMog

Latest addition has arrived , maple neck is super nice and its in very good overall condition

bargain at £288 for a four year old used mex p

Just restrung for now with my fave rotosound nickels

New black pickguard and quarter pounders are on the way

Should look and play killer ☺
IamMark
Good call on swapping out the white for a black pick guard. White is so… blech.
MotorMog
Quote:
Good call on swapping out the white for a black pick guard. White is so… blech.

Yep deffintley not a great look

Going with a three-ply with white trim ,black screws and black vol n tone knobs
mr zee

It will look a bit like this then when you've finished but obviously with a black pick plate
mr zee
Quote:
Quote: Good call on swapping out the white for a black pick guard. White is so… blech. Yep deffintley not a great lookGoing with a three-ply with white trim ,black screws and black vol n tone knobs

Is that to match your strapless

Reply to this thread