Just waiting on the vol and tone knobs
MotorMog
Quote:
Quote: Is that to match your strapless

That may well breach site rules ,il send you a pm
Marko1960
Nice
mr zee
Looking good, are you gonna change the bridge, machine heads and dare I say it the strap buttons too.

Apart from my acoustic bass the “flock” are all now in storage as we are moving into a bungalow at the east coast late October/early November so I won't be about as often around that time.
MotorMog
Quote:
Looking good, are you gonna change the bridge, machine heads and dare I say it the strap buttons too.

I ordered nickel schallers and got sent chrome, but as you can't see them with the strap fitted ( and I couldn't be arsed to send them back ) i installed them

Will leave the machine heads as they are stupidly expensive .might replace the bridge if it gives me tuning issues but not for aesthetics

I fitted a fender high mass bridge on the jazz and it didn't add anything tone wise , the G saddle was also bottomed out on the bridge plate

I'm all up for a bit of tinkering but not fitting shims and that kind of ballache

Action is just spot on as intonation so I'm not going to mess that up , we'll see how the ash tray holds up in next week's rehearsal
MotorMog
Quote:
we are moving into a bungalow at the east coast late October/early November so I won't be about as often around that time.

Good luck with the move , that and having to endure Lamb Of God in concert must be my two most miserable experiences of my adult life thus far
IamMark
Looks 100X better.
Marko1960
Looks very ‘The Cure’, which will cheer you up no doubt
MotorMog
Quote:
Looks very ‘The Cure’, which will cheer you up no doubt

I'm thinking more J J Burnel ☺
Marko1960
Or Simon Gallup?

Reply to this thread