0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Beer garden

mr zee
Would that be Brightoon v toon
MotorMog
Quote:
Mog, are you bricking it? The Seagulls face The Toon this weekend

Boring 0-0 written all over it , just give us the 1 point now and save us the bus fare up

Without Murray we would be propping you up ,all this playing for survival is kinda crap really

Zzzzzzzzzz
MotorMog
Quote:
Would that be Brightoon v toon

Tooooon it off would be best , its woeful football
Marko1960
Fair weather fan then
MotorMog
Quote:
Fair weather fan then

I could do with one of those it's 22c and sunny again , can you feed me some sour grapes as well
Marko1960
Its the calm before the storm, vicious winter on the way
mr zee
Leeds still doing well, maybe we'll move into a slot vacated by the seagulls or the toon, or maybe we might all be in the second tier. Hope we all get to be in the prem.
Marko1960
I remember Leeds back in the early 70s under Don Revie, they were amazing, would be nice to see them back to that standard, also be nice to see them go up instead of Boro. Toon defo goin down though but
MotorMog
Quote:
Leeds still doing well, maybe we'll move into a slot vacated by the seagulls or the toon, or maybe we might all be in the second tier. Hope we all get to be in the prem.

we are not playing great but are picking up points and should be ok , the bottom three are already adrift and havnt won a game between them yet

Leeds are looking good if a they can keep it going

Taxi for Rafa if we get a result on Saturday I would think

MotorMog
Well on the plus side the band's back in the studio for rehearsals tomorrow night , first time we've played since the “ incident ”

On the negative I've got my blood test back and I've got high cholesterol , major diet change on the way to address the problem

Reply to this thread