0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Long live the 80's :D

LoudLon [moderator]
Yeah, man, I love Carp's The Thing. It's in my all-time top ten horror flicks, for sure. And yeah, I'm a big fan of Kurt Russell, too. Looking forward to seeing him in Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
2nick3
Quote:
Better Off Dead

Horribly underrated movie. Along with “One Crazy Summer” (also by Savage Steve Holland, also staring John Cusack) two of my favorites from the 80's.
Twiggybass
The bell bottoms i ended up wearing because my mom asked me to. Only wore them twice. I was denium jeans or leather pants
Twiggybass
I was very much an 80s kid. Still am. What about you Marko? Whats your 80 story? Your from england so you def leppard dude
Twiggybass
I was very much an 80s kid. Still am. What about you Marko? Whats your 80 story? Your from england so you def leppard dude
Twiggybass
48 HRS. is one of my al time favourites. Just watched it the other day and its a laugh riot
Marko1960
I hate Def Leppard with a passion, if I had a gun with one bullet and the leader of Isis and the lead singer of Def Leppard were in front of me, Isis would live to fight another day!! Big fan of Rush, still am, and big fan of U2, not any more, Bono is so far up his own arse, 2 ton of Dulcolax wont shift him. Jeans, tee shirts and baseball boots. I had a tee shirt with a picture of Fred Flintstones best friend riding a chopper made from logs with wheels made from grinding stones, with the heading, ‘Rubble Without a Cause’
IamMark
For some reason I remember absolutely having to own a pair of black parachute pants. I also wore them with these white knit sideless and sleeveless hoodie shirts that had Korean markings on them.

I guess that was part of the ninja/Bruce Lee phenomenon that went on in the 80s.

I also remember tapering my jeans into Reebok hightops with my hair feathered.

As great as the 80s were, I think a study could be done on how everyone was going through an identity crises during that decade.
Twiggybass
Beverly Hill Cop

Reply to this thread