0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any more Soft Cell

Marko1960
Yeah well, some people give me the right hump
softcell62
Quote:
Well here's another fact, the New Romantic bunch are very ‘Cliquey’, anyone who doesn't wear a frilly shirt and make up is immediately ganged up on once they make a comment. And another thing, this is a bass website and Soft Cell never had a bass player
Soft Cell were NEVER New Romantic! They never wore frilly shirts! Marc wore make-up I'll give you that.
Quote:
Quote: Soft Cell in never had a bass player shock! If that is the case do you suggest we ban all tabs & topics for all artists that don't have bass players? As I said earlier, all New Romantics are twats
Ah! Name calling, very mature! How does that work in a bass playing forum?
PS. Not everyone that likes the 80's was a New Romantic. Also not every pop band that came out of the 80's was New Romantic!
Marko1960
I know, I was there
Marko1960
Quote:
Quote: Well here's another fact, the New Romantic bunch are very ‘Cliquey’, anyone who doesn't wear a frilly shirt and make up is immediately ganged up on once they make a comment. And another thing, this is a bass website and Soft Cell never had a bass player Soft Cell were NEVER New Romantic! They never wore frilly shirts! Marc wore make-up I'll give you that.
I'd been to watch Leeds United v Newcastle United at Elland Road back in the 80s, later on, whilst on the drink in Leeds, (like you do) we saw Marc Almond in a bar and he was wearing a frilly shirt, not just frilly, it was pink flowery as well, and his make up was impeccable
Sidsquishus
There's an MP from Henley-on-Thames you might want to have a cup of tea with.
Marko1960
Send him up to Hartlepool with some coffee, I dont do tea
Marko1960
He might find Hartlepool a bit of a culture shock compared to Henley
icehouse1
So been catching up with this thread & it's got so off topic it's insane.

Reply to this thread