0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any more Soft Cell

bassm99
Your welcome icehouse1, I hope it's as fun to play as it was to tab!
icehouse1
I'm hoping he can't resist & will complete the second album for us all Also great comment DDF, any Soft Cell tab is great to see whatever the song.
bassm99
Very subtle Gentlemen I will resist for now but who knows what the future will bring.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
What is this soft cell of which you speak of?…..
softcell62
Early 80's electronic pop band!
Was that a trick question?….. Tainted Love?…..
i started playing bass because of the 90s and some metal and hard rock but ive never touched that eras electronic pop must be interesting to play maybe i shoul tab some of it
Being 20 in the 80's world makes me officially a noob on what good music used to be now it's all meh
softcell62
As icehouse1 is trying to attract the attention of bassm99, I'll do the same. Loads of Soft Cell tabbed but still plenty more to do!! Oh the cheek of it Miss the tabs & the chat buddy!
Marko1960
Tainted Love was originally a Northern Soul hit recorded by Gloria Jones in 1964 and written by Ed Cobb, Northern Soul was an English music scene which still has a huge following, it was most prevalent in the Greater Manchester area and other towns in Lancashire. Am I driving anyone frantic with my pedantic antics. I was a massive fan of ‘Say Hello, Wave Goodbye’ back when it was uncool to be

Reply to this thread