0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any more Soft Cell

I think johnny got there first about Gloria Jones!

johnny
7 months ago
The original version was recorded by Gloria Jones
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSehtaY6k1U
It's really cool, but the soft cell version is the best in my opinion.
Nice request softcell62! Hopefully bassm99 still checks the site out.
Marko1960
Quote:
I think johnny got there first about Gloria Jones! johnny Posts: 3277 months agoThe original version was recorded by Gloria Joneshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSehtaY6k1UIt's really cool, but the soft cell version is the best in my opinion.
I beat him to Ed Cobb though lol, here's another interesting fact for you, Rod Temperton, keyboard player with 70s Disco outfit, Heatwave, and from Cleethorpes near Grimsby in Lincolnshire, wrote ‘Thriller’ and half of the other songs on the album
Quote:
Quote: I beat him to Ed Cobb though lol, here's another interesting fact for you, Rod Temperton, keyboard player with 70s Disco outfit, Heatwave, and from Cleethorpes near Grimsby in Lincolnshire, wrote ‘Thriller’ and half of the other songs on the album
Not quite sure how Rod Temperton is associated with Tainted Love!
softcell62
I was wondering how Rod Temperton was connected with Soft Cell/Gloria Jones/Tainted Love!!!
PS. Rod Temperton wrote 3 of the 9 songs from Thriller.
Marko1960
Well here's another fact, the New Romantic bunch are very ‘Cliquey’, anyone who doesn't wear a frilly shirt and make up is immediately ganged up on once they make a comment. And another thing, this is a bass website and Soft Cell never had a bass player
Soft Cell in never had a bass player shock! If that is the case do you suggest we ban all tabs & topics for all artists that don't have bass players?
Marko1960
Quote:
Soft Cell in never had a bass player shock! If that is the case do you suggest we ban all tabs & topics for all artists that don't have bass players?
As I said earlier, all New Romantics are twats
Marko1960
My 200th post
Sidsquishus
You certainly have a way with people, Marko1960! New friends in your wake with every move.

Reply to this thread