0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Any more Soft Cell

bassm99
I started working on Fun City over the weekend, hopefully have perfected in a week or two.
bassm99
Glad I was able to finally complete Entertain me & that it is receiving positive comments. Nice that there is a bass tab to every song for the first album which was my goal.
I'm going to re-visit Seedy Films as I think I may have tabbed it wrong, not by much, but still wrong. I like my tabs to be as perfect as possible.
softcell62
I see bassm99 has a tab for the B-Side …. SO by Soft Cell accepted on ultimate guitar. Find it here at http://tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/s/soft_cell/so_btab.htm
Hopefully it will be on this site too very soon.
bassm99
It seems that the ultimate site has been on the ball with the last 3 tabs i've submitted to them. You can also find my updated tab for Talk Talk's The Last Time along with the tab for Hate. Once Johnny is back from holiday all 3 tabs will hopefully be added in here.
johnny [staff]
Hey, man, i'm back and I added your tabs!

cheers
bassm99
Thanks Johnny, you're a star!
Great to see another Soft Cell tab along with the Talk Talk tabs. Never have enough tabs from these bands
Will you tab later Soft Cell material?
softcell62
How cool to have …. SO tabbed. Thank you bassm99. Oh & if you want to delve into the next album & tab that, I will be a really happy bunny!
bassm99
A couple of Soft Cell tabs added for you to keep you going for now
bassm99
By the way Duran Duran Fan I've been dabbling with It's A Mugs Game. Hopefully have that finished very soon.

Reply to this thread