0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Who grew up in the 80's?

MotorMog
Quote:
Back in the 80s I started trying to upload photos onto Big Bass Tabs, they say, “God loves a tryer”, so I'm still trying

1880's you and H.G. aye
mr zee
If Marko's IPad is that old its time he got a new un, one that runs o elastictrickery lol
Sadwings
Born 1968…teenager thru the 80's…hated it! Always disliked the Clam diggers, rat tails and everything else associated with that FAD…The Preps, we always called them. My 1st concert shirt was Pat Benatar's “Get Nervous”, my 1st concert ever. Mtv came out, and I saw Judas Priest “Heading Out to the Highway”video, changed my life forever. Fast forward to today…I respect all the 80's pop music now a days…love the 1 hit wonders as well.

Bass influences…still carries with me today, Geezer Butler is my favorite. Ian Hill (70's Priest) is top of the list as well.

S
LoudLon [moderator]
^^^ First day of 8th grade, fall of '85, I wore white parachute pants, red polo shirt and brown penny loafers with pennies to school. Worst part of it – aside from the whole get-up in general – was that I didn't realize you could see my dark underwear through the seat of the parachute pants. In hindsight, it's no wonder I was bulled the next few years LOL
kabekew
Born in ‘68. The bass player in Duran Duran made me say “what is that??” in the 80’s, then a friend in ‘90 played the Beatles’ White Album at a party, and all I could focus on was that crazy bass, and from there I was hooked.

Reply to this thread