0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Hello! How is everyone

LoudLon [moderator]
It's definitely not Canada lol
Marko1960
Hartlepool, North East coast of England, most successful band, The Sneaker Pimps. We also fish for cod but we don't kiss them
Leiria
Quote:
You bet where is everyone from?
Portugal. And welcome to BBT. I hope you have fun here
Thank you guys. In da Newfoundland, we fish all the time, even in the Winter. England ehh, How's that. I like a lot of bands from England there Marko

A lot of legends come from Kentucky, Dwight Yoakam is a genius.
Anyone else from Canada? USA is full of music legends, England too.
Welcome to BBT. I'm on the other side of the country, in Vancouver. My daughter in law is from your neck of the woods in da Newfoundland
Guinny
Quote:
St. Johns, I kissed the cod when I was 3 years old lol. How was kissing the Cod Guinny?

Each time I have kissed the cod there has also been a bottle of screech involved. lol I didn't mind the kissing but the hangover the next day was insane!

For those of you who are wondering;
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kissing_the_cod
Marko1960
Quote:
Thank you guys. In da Newfoundland, we fish all the time, even in the Winter. England ehh, How's that. I like a lot of bands from England there Marko A lot of legends come from Kentucky, Dwight Yoakam is a genius.
England ain't all its cracked up to be, foreigners think its all like Carnaby Street in the 60s, all Austin Powers and public school accents, all these asylum seekers who walk all the way here run back home a week later. Hartlepool is twinned with Hiroshima!!
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Anyone else from Canada? USA is full of music legends, England too.

Canada's given us its fair share, though. Neil Young, Gordon Lightfoot, Colin James, Alanis Morissette, Cowboy Junkies, Bryan Adams, Jeff Healey (RIP!), The Tragically Hip, Joni Mitchell, and of course the great Leonard Cohen, among many others. Don't sell The Great White North short, eh?
Marko1960
Rush

Reply to this thread