0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Record player troubles

LoudLon [moderator]
Don't you go slaggin' on Prince, yo. That dude's head to toe legit, a genuine phenom who can rip on just about any instrument you put in his hands.

He is pretty short, though.
I didn't say I don't like Prince. It was more of one of those “Oh dear” type situations. I used to listen to him a lot, still rotate Controversy around in my listening frequently
Marko1960
Listen, I didnt want to say it but its definitely Beelzebub, didnt want to freak you out so hit you with the drive belt story. Go to your local Radio Shack, on the shelves near the drive belts, turntable mats and styluses, you will find the Devil Exorcism pack, theyre about a buck fifty, bosh. P s, do you wanna invest in my new invention? Land mines that look like prayer mats, sky high prophets guaranteed
Hmm I'll think I'm going to pass on that. Sounds like a great item to have though
Marko1960
Looks like a bit of English homour lost on the Americans again
IamMark
Radio Shack is bankrupt yo.

And how did link get his hands on a record player? Isn't he part of the mp3 generation?
Quote:
Radio Shack is bankrupt yo.And how did link get his hands on a record player? Isn't he part of the mp3 generation?

Uhh I got my hands on one because I bought one. Mp3 sucks, it's all thin sounding. Nothing beats a CD or vinyl
Marko1960
I could have said Maplins but that wouldnt work
Btw, what about the joke?
Sidsquishus
I would have no problem profitting at the expense of false prophets!

Reply to this thread