0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

What are we missing?

2nick3
How about a “View Tab Only” button, once I've loaded the tab, that displays the tab only - no extra header/footer/sidebar stuff. It would maximize the amount of the tab you could see on screen (like on my iPad), and would also facilitate printing out the tab.
I'd like to see Forum Categories. Something like:

– Bass
—- Tabs
—- Guitars
—- Member Videos

– General Music
—- Bands
—- Concerts
—- Musicians

– Classifieds

– Off Topic

As many or as few as you like with the ability to expand and contract.

I realize the Forum is not currently over burdened and may not justify categories at this time, but as the site grows, so will the Forum. And it would be much easier to navigate with categories. Users would benefit by targeting topics of interest to them. Of course, give the Mods the ability to move posts to their appropriate category if posted in the wrong section. At the very least I would like to see “On Topic” and “Off Topic” areas of the Forum, sooner rather than later.
Guinny
We definitely need a Head Butting Mountain Goats topic.

Quote:
We definitely need a Head Butting Mountain Goats topic.

This would be cool, but there is a big problem with it though.
Ever try and get close to a Mountain Goat?
It's not possible, very skittish animals — let's just say someone did get close and was able
to square off to a Mountain Goat.

Who wins? Certainly not the human. The Big Horn will always dominate and leave it's victim left for dead. That's why I choose to use a .270 Winchester when I'm out in a wilderness such as that. No need to get close when you can shoot them easily from a 400-500 yard distance. Human wins -Big Horn loses-
Quote:
Quote: We definitely need a Head Butting Mountain Goats topic. This would be cool, but there is a big problem with it though.Ever try and get close to a Mountain Goat?It's not possible, very skittish animals — let's just say someone did get close and was able to square off to a Mountain Goat.Who wins? Certainly not the human. The Big Horn will always dominate and leave it's victim left for dead. That's why I choose to use a .270 Winchester when I'm out in a wilderness such as that. No need to get close when you can shoot them easily from a 400-500 yard distance. Human wins -Big Horn loses-
Valid point!
Marko1960
Not sure about Forum categories, the beauty of BBT forum is its crystal clear simplicity, there's the facility to search for threads already, maybe searching for particular threads using keywords would help
Marko1960
Ps, the last person to head butt a goat was John Merrick, 1879
Leiria
Quote:
Ps, the last person to head butt a goat was John Merrick, 1879
Thats dark…
Guinny
Huh? Things worked out for John in the end… Oh,yeah.. right. I remember now…
LoudLon [moderator]
How about the option to submit a tab in other formats? PDF, GuitarPro, PowerTab, etc.?

Reply to this thread