0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

Quote:
Hello bass lovers!I'm Marlon Wörsching from Germany and I do bass cover with on screen tabs. Mainly Gorillaz, Chili Peppers, Arctic Monkeys and everything else that is cool. Feel free to check out my stuff. Thanks!
What a fine display of instrument control.
LP
Quote:
Quote: Hahahaha! Some things you just can't teach jay. Anyway all we need to see is your fingers playing those strings. Saying that your girlie in the vid was a happy distraction! So here the fingers are…

That does it for me! wonderful
Yeti

Cover of a song I recently tabbed, not my best but the best I managed to record.
ekvirtanen
Hi folks. Here's my take on Metallicas Fade To Black. Lot's of changes, but thats what covers are for ? Rock on
Submission - Sex Pistols
LP
Quote:
Submission - Sex Pistols

This is more like it, cracking song!
the60's
Quote:
Submission - Sex Pistols

Topless Jay! Should i be worried that i like this video?
Seriously, great cover.
Quote:
Topless Jay! Should i be worried that i like this video? Seriously, great cover.
Don't worry, if I were dressed, no one would believe that I'm in an aquarium.
Ace of Spades - Motörhead. I produced this cover to show the possibilities of a super cheap Behringer BOD400 bass overdrive pedal.
I paid 25 Euros, which converts to $31. The pedal was put behind a Digitech BP90, which was used to preset high, mid and low.
I used finger picks to get an extra strong attack.
ekvirtanen
Hi folks.

I had to cover this super cool song by Ghost. Lot's of changes, but that's narutalr for covers Rock on

Reply to this thread