0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Show your videos on YouTube

LP
Quote:
No Government, 80's punk rock by Anti-Pasti, covered by my son and I.

As usual, a top quality video jay. Nice to see you and your son rock out! I quite liked the song too
Mind Control, a very short song by The Lillingtons
LP
Quote:
Mind Control, a very short song by The Lillingtons

I hope that is not your daughter because i was enjoying her performance very much! Your bass playing was pretty good too
Quote:
I hope that is not your daughter because i was enjoying her performance very much! Your bass playing was pretty good too
No, I only got a son. I'm pretty sure you watched her hands, not mine.
LP
Quote:
No, I only got a son. I'm pretty sure you watched her hands, not mine.

Phew that's a relief! I did watch her hands more than yours, she was a distraction. You'll have to make less erotic vids in the future
Quote:
Phew that's a relief! I did watch her hands more than yours, she was a distraction. You'll have to make less erotic vids in the future
Oh dear! Teach me how.
Hello bass lovers!

I'm Marlon Wörsching from Germany and I do bass cover with on screen tabs. Mainly Gorillaz, Chili Peppers, Arctic Monkeys and everything else that is cool. Feel free to check out my stuff. Thanks!

Marko1960
Nice one Marlon, like the way you used quality bass playing and not naked ladies to get people to watch. Das ist ausgezeichnet
LP
Quote:
Oh dear! Teach me how.

Hahahaha! Some things you just can't teach jay. Anyway all we need to see is your fingers playing those strings. Saying that your girlie in the vid was a happy distraction!
Quote:
Hahahaha! Some things you just can't teach jay. Anyway all we need to see is your fingers playing those strings. Saying that your girlie in the vid was a happy distraction!
So here the fingers are…

Reply to this thread