0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

High pitched noise coming from horn

johnny [staff]
he isn't banned, maybe he just doesn't frequent the boards anymore. you can always try PMing members, see if they respond.
linkinpark232
No he's not. I don't think he does anything I this site anymore. I see him on Facebook a lot everyday though
LoudLon [moderator]
This is a bass tab site, not Facebook or Twitter. Of course the forums aren't hopping; people come here to read tabs. Such an activity doesn't involve a lot of talking.
linkinpark232
Naw man the forum used to be hoppin' as hell
Leiria
Most of the stuff were just completely random threads started by slam that barely got replies. He did that twice a day. Of course the forum seems quiet now.
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
Most of the stuff were just completely random threads started by slam that barely got replies. He did that twice a day. Of course the forum seems quiet now.
i prefer less noise and some meaningful debate over constant BS, to be honest.
Latex Sex
I missed out on all of the chaos that has happened here in the past & I’m quite thankful for that.
I agree 100% with what Lon said. My main priority is just to look at bass tabs, If I can leave a few messages & have a bit of a laugh then that is just a bonus. I think the site is just fine as it is but I wasn’t around in the past when there was more discussion & activity, though by the sounds of it things could easily get out of hand. The Dude says it best “i prefer less noise and some meaningful debate over constant BS, to be honest”. Amen to that!
The forum used to get very lively at times & there were plenty of people who would contribute. Sadly, on more than one ocassion discussions would get out of hand & petty arguments would follow. I think I prefer a quieter forum with less drama & to be honest the most important thing is to look at & enjoy the bass tabs.
I'm here for the bass tabs!
Leiria
Quote:
Quote: Most of the stuff were just completely random threads started by slam that barely got replies. He did that twice a day. Of course the forum seems quiet now. i prefer less noise and some meaningful debate over constant BS, to be honest.

Thats what I meant

Reply to this thread