0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Anyone else feel like old, mainstream thrash bands are starting to get greedy and trying too hard?

linkinpark232
Latex Sex, what album?

And you guys better be prepared for a mix of Manson and Exodus. If you can't handle it, don't get in the pit boys.
LP
All bands change. The Who & The Rolling Stones are prime examples. It doesn't make them any less interesting, I have just grown up with them. They got older, I got older, it's life.
I have the original LP's that I go back to & play to remind me of those wonderful, youthful days of many years ago.
Metallica will be no different & if they stay together, watch them change even more over the next few years!
linkinpark232
Again, did I say change is bad?
Cheekychuck
Neil Young made a career out of changing styles. To the point where it would piss his producers off, because they wanted him to re create the same sound that was successful. He just wanted to artistically express himself.
Quote:
Latex Sex, what album?And you guys better be prepared for a mix of Manson and Exodus. If you can't handle it, don't get in the pit boys.

What???
Quote:
Again, did I say change is bad?

It's implied!
Latex Sex
Quote:
Latex Sex, what album?And you guys better be prepared for a mix of Manson and Exodus. If you can't handle it, don't get in the pit boys.

If you read Lon's earlier answers in this thread he challenged you to go & make several albums. Go read his full challenge to you. Based on his answer, I'm looking forward to your debut album that will set the tone to change the world & make Metallica redundant.
LoudLon [moderator]
Kid's got his work cut out for him, that's for sure!
linkinpark232
Well I'm not really trying to beat anybody. So don't try to compare me to anyone
linkinpark232
Quote:
Quote: Again, did I say change is bad? It's implied!

It's not implied, actually because I've already established that change isn't bad

Reply to this thread