0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Thanks to Linkinpark

linkinpark232
We are in the tree even if you don't like it
Cheekychuck
Family; gotta love them, even if you don't like them
lol linkin as long as you leave my berries alone we are cool. and yes chuck i agree
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
What are these berries of which you speak off….oh… never mind then (poker face, drops bass while reading random comments)
lol danny they are my chuck berry's
Cheekychuck
Hey, leave my berries out of this
Quote:
SO if we're a family then: the dude is godfather, and johhny is headmaster, sid is father, lon is uncle Lon and 5 string guy, as well , marko is big bro, linkin is little brother, twiggy, gerr, and punk bass man, are cousins, slamingerr and melvinmassacre are big bros, mari is sister. lovethe80s,softcell62, duranduranfan, icehouse, bassm99, jt, Lp, and bass freak are the second part of the family which fall into cousins and uncles. Somebody needs to draw a family tree and post it up .
And where, prey tell, does Danny fall in this crazy family? LOL
Quote:
SO if we're a family then: the dude is godfather, and johhny is headmaster, sid is father, lon is uncle Lon and 5 string guy, as well , marko is big bro, linkin is little brother, twiggy, gerr, and punk bass man, are cousins, slamingerr and melvinmassacre are big bros, mari is sister. lovethe80s,softcell62, duranduranfan, icehouse, bassm99, jt, Lp, and bass freak are the second part of the family which fall into cousins and uncles. Somebody needs to draw a family tree and post it up .
Give me a day or so to get it up.

Reply to this thread