0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Thanks to Linkinpark

Sidsquishus
10 years ago
Report this message
I didn't see the play-by-play troll fest go down yesterday; I got here about three hours after the troll's last post.

But as I waded through all of it, it seemed that Linkinpark was the first one to tell the troll to shut up (specifically “could we not use that word. Thank you.” )

Linkinpark is not one of my favorites here - Pretty abrasive generally, IMO, but I wanted to applaud him for so quickly telling the troll to shut up. Good on you, Linkinpark.
yeah i came on a bit later myself and started reading and got right annoyed fast. i agree with sid on the linkin issue that was a pretty quick and needed reply
I we are all agreed with a kudos to linkin, and that all trolls should be drug out in the street and beaten with a hose, or fists. Either method will suffice.
LoudLon [moderator]
Yeah, Link was the first guy to say something. When I chimed in to tell Link to ignore him, I had already reported like 15 of his posts LOL
Sidsquishus
And thanks to Slamingerrr and Gerr, the BBT attack dogs, for going after the troll as well.
jt4ever
It seems to me that despite differences between various members within the BBT community when under threat you all pull together as one to fend off unwanted intruders. I think kudos should go out to all of you.
jt4ever
Quote:
I didn't see the play-by-play troll fest go down yesterday; I got here about three hours after the troll's last post.But as I waded through all of it, it seemed that Linkinpark was the first one to tell the troll to shut up (specifically “could we not use that word. Thank you.” )Linkinpark is not one of my favorites here - Pretty abrasive generally, IMO, but I wanted to applaud him for so quickly telling the troll to shut up. Good on you, Linkinpark.

Sid, it takes courage to start this thread to show kindness towards someone who you may not get on with. It's that kind of attitude that will make this community stronger & make BBT the best tab site to join.
Well said my friend!
if it happens again in the near future i have a means to do something about it now so all is well
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
It seems to me that despite differences between various members within the BBT community when under threat you all pull together as one to fend off unwanted intruders. I think kudos should go out to all of you.

Yeah, we're a lot like the Sawyer Clan from Texas Chainsaw Massacre that way.
hey we may be dysfunctional but we are still a family
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
SO if we're a family then: the dude is godfather, and johhny is headmaster, sid is father, lon is uncle Lon and 5 string guy, as well , marko is big bro, linkin is little brother, twiggy, gerr, and punk bass man, are cousins, slamingerr and melvinmassacre are big bros, mari is sister. lovethe80s,softcell62, duranduranfan, icehouse, bassm99, jt, Lp, and bass freak are the second part of the family which fall into cousins and uncles.

Somebody needs to draw a family tree and post it up .

Reply to this thread