0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, guys. They're not all perfect but they're as close to is as I could make out. But at least I'm one step closer to having finished with my little Nirvana project; still have Incesticide to do and a couple various singles, though I might toss in a couple other tabs before I'm finished with those. I heard Voices Carry by Till Tuesday for the first time in years a few days ago and it's been nipping at me
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Voices Carry, by Til Tuesday
LoudLon [moderator]
So, I don't normally give much thought to what rating my tabs get. I figure so long as they help someone learn or get them interested, good enough. But I admit I do get a bit peeved when I know I got a tab right and it gets a low rating. Case in point: who the hell rated my Chicago - Stay the Night tab three stars? Because – and pardon my language – that fucker is about as spot-on as it gets. If you disagree, get yourself a set of better speakers because you're not hearing it right.

This is why I wish people would add a comment when they rate low. If you can't tell me (or whoever's tab it is you're smacking) what's wrong, then what's the point? Who are you helping, besides absolutely no one?
johnny [staff]
Perhaps if we add some sort of popup when a user rates low to encourage them to comment? Might help.
LoudLon [moderator]
Whatever helps. And I apologize if I came off like a diva above, it just irks me. Maybe I have too much time on my hands that I let something as insignificant in the overall scheme of life as a bad tab rating bother me, but dammit, it does! LOL
I feel for you Lon! This is why I personally don't like the rating system. At the press of a button some random can destroy all of your hard work.
Latex Sex
I don't know the Chicago song in question but I can't believe someone would 3 star you Lon. Your tabs pretty much set the bar in here so I can't believe someone could find that much wrong with any tab you submit. I'd love to know who gave you the rating just to know what the hell he/she was thinking & explain.
It should bother you Lon, you work hard on your tabs & you take pride in submitting an accurate a tab as you possibly can. Diva away my man, it's liberating!
LoudLon [moderator]
Well there's liberating, and then there's being a whiner. Which, believe me, I know I'm likely coming off as. Sure it's not my first tab to get slapped with a bad rating and probably won't be my last, it's just that when I saw the rating I thought, well, maybe I missed something. So I went over it again, and again, and then again, and honestly can't find anything wrong with it. Just going to have to roll with it and carry on. Even if I don't like it.
LoudLon [moderator]
New submissions:

- (I Never Promised You A) Rose Garden, by Martina McBride (requested by Twiggybass)
- Baby I'm a Star, by Prince
Latex Sex
Whiney or not, I understand your frustration Lon. Good attitude with just getting on with things. One bad rating won't ruin all the 5 star ratings you receive.
Looking forward to the Prince tab

Reply to this thread