0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

Loved the In Utero tabs Lon. Great work, very much appreciated. If you're gonna do another Nirvana album I vote for Bleach please.
Latex Sex
I think anything you decide to tab by Hole would be interesting, well to me at least. If you fancy doing it you got my support
LoudLon [moderator]
ihmm – I just started tabbing out Bleach today. I've got several of the songs already finished, so I should have it done and submitted within the next couple days.

LS - Right on. I'll get started on it once I'm finished with my little Nirvana project.
I wasn't expecting Bleach to be tabbed out that quickly so huge kudos to you man. I'm really looking forward to that! Looks like I know what I'll be doing this coming weekend. Thanks Lon.
Latex Sex
Yay for Lon Epic news about the Hole tabs
LoudLon [moderator]
I really dig Hole's unplugged show. The early-mid 90s were the best years of MTV Unplugged and Hole's show ranks right up there with Pearl Jam and Nirvana as one of the very best in my opinion. Sure, Courtney Love can't sing to save her life, but that was the beauty of grunge – the more raspy and aggressive the vocals the better, and that broad could howl like nobody's business. And I especially dig Melissa Auf der Maur's bass playing on that show. It's not complex by any stretch but it is nicely melodic and smooth.
Latex Sex
I miss that whole MTV Unplugged thing, it was a brilliant concept & there were some great performances on there. Hole's performance was excellent. I have or did have a bootleg CD of the show as it was that good. Courtney's voice was perfect for the band & she knew how to scream out that rage! I think Melissa Auf Der Maur's bass playing in general was excellent but she was superb on the Unplugged show.
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Nirvana - Bleach (full album)
Excellent news Lon! You are a tabbing genius I look forward to checking them out.
johnny [staff]
Great stuff!

Reply to this thread