0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Right on. I have a couple more Prince tabs in the works as well.
Leiria
Youre still gonna do You Know Youre Right? You said it was more complex than how most people tabbed it and it got me curious
LoudLon [moderator]
Yep, found an isolated bass track for it and am about 3/4 of the way done with it. I'm still going to be doing all of Incesticide and a few other Nirvana singles and b-sides, but as big a fan as I am of the band, after tabbing three straight albums I'm a bit Nirvana'd out LOL. So I'm taking a short breather and tabbing some requests and other stuff, but I'll be getting back to the Nirvana stuff soon.
Yeah, sometimes you can have too much of a good thing!
Leiria
No problem, just wanted to make sure you didnt give up on Nirvana completely
LoudLon [moderator]
Oh, not even close to giving up on them. Just needed to hear something different for a bit is all. Like ihmm said, too much of a good thing. That said, I decided to go ahead and finish You Know You're Right. In fact, I just submitted it.
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Smackwater Jack, by Carole King (requested by john thompson)
Sidsquishus
I'm very glad you tabbed Smackwater for john thompson - he wanted it rather badly. Thanks, Lon!
LoudLon [moderator]
No problem but don't thank me yet. I noted in the tab I may have gotten a couple triplets wrong. It wasn't that the bass wasn't clear or was complicated – I've figured out much more complex stuff – I just don't think I was hearing them right. It's time like this that I wish I'd taken the time when I was younger to learn proper scales and progressions instead of learning everything on my own by ear, because even a great ear can be wrong from time to time.
Latex Sex
Careful Lon, you could be subject to a bad rating!
I'm sure we can all survive without the odd triplet or two!

Reply to this thread