0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
I wanted to keep the 666 for as long as I could, but unfortunately I have a new submission to announce. It was good while it lasted, though, the devil's number. We had our moment in the sun, but now our time is over. It's someone else's turn. Goodbye, 666.

*sniffle*

New submission: You Didn't Need, by Rollins Band.
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Prince & the complete In Utero for me please Lon!

I only have four tracks left to tab on In Utero; I should have it finished and submitted within the next two or three days.
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Nirvana - In Utero (full album)
Jeez Lon, you've taken care of my weekend Looks like I'll be In Utero for 48 hours!
Latex Sex
That is some submission Lon! You're just showing off now Tabbing a single song got boring?
Anyway brilliant submission Lon, I look forward to playing some of the songs very soon. Well done Sir!
TheDude [staff]
in my mind, Lon did this after submitting the whole album:

LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, guys (and gal)! I just hope I got them right.
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
Tabbing a single song got boring?

Oh, not at all. There are still a ton of single songs I want to do. But Nirvana's induction ceremony into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a couple months back instilled in me a hankering to tab out their first four albums. I've already done all of Nevermind (though I submitted them all individually instead of as a collection – though I'll probably correct that soon), but I still have Bleach and Incesticide to do. I probably won't do their MTV Unplugged show, because aside from a couple covers and the Meat Puppets stuff there's nothing on that set list that I won't have already covered by tabbing the first four albums (Novoselic almost always played live exactly how he played on recorded versions, so there's very, very little difference between, for example, About a Girl on Bleach and About a Girl on their Unplugged show, so tabbing them both would be redundant).

I'll also be tabbing a few selected singles (Man Who Sold the World unplugged, You Know You're Right, which is more complex than most already existing tabs show, and a couple others) and then I'll have met all my personal Nirvana tabbing desires.

I'm also looking at tabbing out all of Hole's MTV Unplugged performance, though that really depends on whether or not anyone's even interested in it.
limmy
great tabs lon!
LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, man!

Reply to this thread