0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

linkinpark232
Could you tab Mutherfucker Of The Year by Crüe please?
LoudLon [moderator]
I've got a few requests to get to first but sure, I'll give it a go.
linkinpark232
Thanks, not really focusing on bass too much right now so it's cool
Just to say congrats to LouLon for the 2 Nirvana albums that you tabbed. Really enjoyed getting into them & attempting to play along. Bring on Hole unplugged!
LoudLon [moderator]
Glad you enjoyed them, ihmm. I have to correct you, though: I've actually submitted three Nirvana albums. But with Nevermind I had already submitted each song individually before it occurred to me to make one single, full album file. So I'm be compiling those and re-submitting them as a full album tab soon. I also still have one more Nirvana album to do (Incesticide) and a couple singles, but I'm taking a break from all the Nirvana and doing other stuff for a bit. To wit:

New submission: L7 - Bricks are Heavy (full album)

Hole Unplugged is up next.
I'd seen that you had submitted the Nevermind tabs individually but I was just referring to the 2 latest albums you submitted as they were the ones I was checking out & playing along to. I think you deserve a break but look forward to the remaining Nirvana tabs when you get around to them.
Really looking forward to the Hole tabs when you get them done.
I don't really know much about L7 but if you've tabbed an albums worth I think it's worth taking the time to check them out.
LoudLon [moderator]
I'm not normally big on bassists who simply follow the guitar and chug out root notes, but with L7 it works because the riffs themselves are so cool. Nothing complicated, really simple stuff, but fun to play along with. These girls can rock.
I'll give anything a listen & I have no problem playing chuggy root note basslines if the songs are good. As you rate it so highly I'll be looking forward to discovering something new. I know what I'll be doing this weekend
LoudLon [moderator]
I hope you enjoy it. I've been a fan of L7 since the late ‘80s; they have this great Joan Jett-meets-grunge vibe that appeals to me quite a bit. Hopefully you’ll soon find yourself a fan as well and if not, hey, at least you gave them a shot.
limmy
great effort lon

you deserve five stars

Reply to this thread