0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The mandatory 6000 users thread!

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
id be nice if more members on the site got more interactive with us in the forum
LoudLon [moderator]
Eh, lurkers come with the territory. I'm a mod on a horror movie board with just shy of 60,000 registered users, and only maybe 20 or 30 post with any real regularity. Makes me wonder why the hell all the other registered if they never had any intention to post, but what can you do?
Dude i love horror movies from any era. You and i should start a forum on these O___O
Quote:
Please would you two calm your bitch tits?! Honestly if you want to fight each other, go email each other to death or .skype each other—-___________—-

It's arguments like this that seem to be driving the regulars away. First the Duran Duran posse, now these two. All the hard work in obtaining 6000 users going to waste it seems.
Sidsquishus
Quote:
Quote: It's arguments like this that seem to be driving the regulars away. First the Duran Duran posse, now these two. All the hard work in obtaining 6000 users going to waste it seems.

+1
linkinpark232
Technically since I don't even have a bass anymore am I an official user?
linkinpark232
Quote:
id be nice if more members on the site got more interactive with us in the forum

The only people I know of that post are the top 10 posters/tabbers and a few others. I think everyone else comes for the tabs
yeah all the other 5000+ users are just using us and leeching us off so yeah i agree with linkinpark but… at least some of them are greatful and for that we thank you
linkinpark232
Hahahaha
Quote:
My number of posts is gradually increasing.

Reply to this thread