Can someone tab this song for me. I'm doing something special that will appear on video and youtube this summer and i need this song to do it and someone tabbed it somewhere online but it doesnt sound right because in live videos there is parts where nikki doesnt play but the tab says he does and really i only trust my fellow friends tabbers on here so could someone help me with this song
Well, yeah, Crue plays almost everything in D standard but technically speaking, Drop D is just as fine. Anything lower than an A he'd have to play on the first string, but hey, if it means not having to re-tune all four strings, I can't see anything wrong with that. There are a couple exceptions, though – namely If I Die Tomorrow, which is D standard, drop C. On that one, yes, you'd be better off tuning down the whole guitar. Well, the first two strings anyway, I don't believe Nikki uses the bottom two in that one.