0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

The suggestion zone

TheDude [staff]
rm00k, I am working on making the request list public as we speak.

I will also be creating a user profile page, with the posted tabs listed. The editing of tabs will probably have to wait a bit, but we'll get there too.

Dummass, thanks for the compliment. I'll look into the genre option, but I think it might be problematic because the songs aren't categorized by genre now. It's a good idea though and eventually we'll have to do it anyway.

Keep these suggestions coming, kids! We want this to be the kind of site you enjoy.
TheDude [staff]
… a bit of a follow up.

I've finished the updates, now all we need is a day or two to have them tested.

What's coming up :
  • user profiles (with credit for submitted tabs)
  • requests made public
  • a ranking system to assure everyone knows the best contributors
  • lots of fun!
good to see this happening. also if a tab is too bad, lets say less than 2 stars or so it should be taken down. to maintain your quality of tabs.
TheDude [staff]
Good idea gameviewerman, we'll look into it!
cant wait for the request page to go public i have a bigass book of tabs that i will galdly share ( if i get time) i am always practicing
johnny [staff]
Yes, I fully agree. Some songs have way too many versions of tabs and some are simply awful. We'll take those down soon.
geez when we gonna get the updates
TheDude [staff]
gamereviewerman, sorry… Things got a bit crazy. johnny is in england for a few days and KissyBoy has gone missing so I'm on this alone and there's something I need them for before we can update the site.

Please, bear with us, everything's going to be totally awesome when it's done.
I know probably wrong thread but about how long does it take you to work on a request? Dont take me wrong I'm not trying to bag on you or anything I was just wondering.
I was wondering the same thing, I am having a
hard time learning the song Regarding steven by
Blues traveler. I want to learn this song BAD !
if anyone can tab this please help.

Reply to this thread