0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
My Sex on Fire tab was stolen overnight.

http://www.guitartabsexplorer.com/kings_of_leon-tabs/sex_on_fire_(ver2)-btab.php

What gets me is that I'm not registered there, but still somehow got an email notification from them. Thinking maybe I should stop including my email address with my tabs.
johnny [staff]
Could be a robot scraping our site. Nothing much we can do about it.
LoudLon [moderator]
Yeah, I know. It's just irritating is all.
TheDude [staff]
don't worry about it. that way, even more people will see your great work.

i'm guessing you wrote it because you wanted to give it to the BBT community. you did that and everyone here's happier because of it. the fact that someone posted it on their site really makes no difference here, a great tab was written and now bass players around the world rejoice whenever they stumble upon it. no point in being upset about it, because there's absolutely nothing we can do about it and it really doesn't harm anyone either.
LoudLon [moderator]
Well, we can disregard all this. Apparently the page has been taken down now, so I whined like a little girl with a skinned knee for nothing.
Sidsquishus
There's a bunch of your tabs on that site,Lon. Some of mine too. So it goes.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
I told you guys that guitar tab explorer was a threat and a scam. I mean they're just copy pasting our work and getting credit for it. Do you want me to hack them and do us all the favor? +____+
Sidsquishus
No.
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
i was kidding offcourse i wont do that theyre not worth to be hacked by a white hat hacker, theyre below scum
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Profondo Rosso, by Goblin. Fans of Italian horror should know this one.

Reply to this thread