0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

johnny [staff]
Ok. I have to protest over that 1 star. Being a great foo fighters fan even I played it and I agree it's spot on. I changed that rating to a five star. I know this isn't legit, but it's 100% accurate and someone was being a dick here.
LoudLon [moderator]
I appreciate that, J. I wouldn't have complained if it had actually deserved to be bombed, but that was just ridiculous.
just3boyz
Hey Lon,
I know this ain't a request,
but i was looking through your tabs and i stumbled upon the band goblin.
They're really cool!
How'd you find out about them?
LoudLon [moderator]
I'm a major horror movie fan; I first learned of Goblin back in the ‘80s, when a high school buddy introduced me to the films of Italian horror filmmaker Dario Argento. Back then Goblin – an Italian prog-rock band in the vein of Rush, Keith Emerson, Tangerine Dream, etc – were Argento’s go-to band for film scores. In fact all three of my Goblin tabs are for scores from a Dario Argento flick.

And, glad you like them! They're still around today, still touring (though with a different line up) and still performing not only all their album stuff, but their film scores as well. There's plenty of their stuff on YouTube if you'd like to hear more.
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: I Think I See the Light, by Cat Stevens (requested by brunoja)
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Total Eclipse of the Heart, by Bonnie Tyler
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Delirious, by Prince
Twiggybass
I would like to say to the Jackass that gave Lon a 1 star, you're an asshole, whoever you are, and you must not know how to play bass, either well, or at all.
Lon has tabbed many many songs for me and they were amazing and fun to play and i appreciate it every time.
I just played the Foo Fighters song - Everlong, and it was very well done as it should be.
Stop screwing around, you're not funny, you're insulting to someone who is were well liked here.
I'm with ya Twiggybass regarding the poor rating Lon received. As my name suggests I HATE MINDLESS MORONS & the person who 1 starred Lon is a 100% MINDLESS MORON. Well done johnny for changing the rating, sometimes you just have to step in & alter stupidity. I played along to it & my God it's no where near a 1 star rating. Again the person who did it doesn't have the balls to come out of hiding & hold their hand up to explain why? I do despair at the anonymous sometimes!
TheDude [staff]
well the good thing is, if someone rates it 1 and a couple of people give it a 5, it's going to have a pretty solid rating. so while i agree, it is petty and very immature to give it a bad rating, the problem will eventually solve itself. unless we're hit with a troll army, regular users will smooth out the rating.

Reply to this thread