0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, man!
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: For All the Cows, by Foo Fighters.

Had to take a break from working on Hole Unplugged most of the night. Damn than Melissa Auf der Maur for not playing verses and choruses the same every time!
limmy
good one lon!

if you like foo fighters, can you please tab the song Walk! It's really really cool and there is no tab for it yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PkcfQtibmU

also johnny or the dude: I cannot put walk on the request list because the system thinks i want to request walking after you which is already tabbed.
TheDude [staff]
Quote:
johnny or the dude: I cannot put walk on the request list because the system thinks i want to request walking after you which is already tabbed.
wow, that really isn't how it's supposed to work. will look into it right away.
LoudLon [moderator]
Quote:
good one lon!if you like foo fighters, can you please tab the song Walk! It's really really cool and there is no tab for it yet.

Added it to my list. In fact, after tabbing For All the Cows I added Learn to Fly to my to-do list. Now, with this request, I think once I'm done with Hole Unplugged I'm going to go on a Foo spree. Maybe not whole albums but definitely a bunch of singles.
LoudLon [moderator]
Couldn't shake my Foo Fighters bug tonight so I banged out a couple quick ones: Big Me and I'll Stick Around.

EDIT: When you click the link for my I'll Stick Around tab it takes you to someone else's tab for it. I've dropped Johnny a line about it so bear with it, please.

johnny [staff]
I fixed it.. some shit with version numbers, sorry about that. we'll seriously have to get around to cleaning some tabs up.
johnny [staff]
Quote:
I cannot put walk on the request list because the system thinks i want to request walking after you which is already tabbed.

TheDude fixed this for you limmy. I added your request to the list!

also sorry for hijacking lon's thread with this
Lon - I quite enjoyed the L7 album, Wargasm & Pretend We're Dead were the standout tracks for me so I concentrated on them when looking at your tabs. Excellent job as always!
LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, man! And I'm glad you dig their stuff. L7 doesn't get enough recognition as the riff-making machines they are (or were).

Reply to this thread