0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Loudlon's Tab Corner!

LoudLon [moderator]
Happy to be of service, Mark. Glad you dig it.
LoudLon [moderator]
New submission: Man in the Box, by Alice in Chains.

A couple more I should have done by tomorrow:
Malaguena Salerosa, by Chingon
Phenomena, by Goblin
softcell62
Love the Big Country tab
LoudLon [moderator]
Thanks, man.

Forgot to mention it but now it's already been posted – submitted Phenomena, by Goblin. Decided to put Malaguena Salerosa off until later, because it's late and Uncle Lon needs his beauty sleep.
Latex Sex
You're already beautiful, you just need some sleep Sweet dreams!
LoudLon [moderator]
How do you know I'm beautiful? Gasp! Do you work for the NSA? Are you monitoring me through my computer right now? How many fingers am I holding up?

Latest tab: completely revamped my tab for Lithium, by Nirvana. If that bitch ain't perfect now, it's never going to be. I'll also be correcting some of my other less-than-five-star tabs, most of which I wrote before I got my newer super-duper PC speakers which really pick up the bass.

Latex Sex
Quote:
How do you know I'm beautiful? Gasp! Do you work for the NSA? Are you monitoring me through my computer right now? How many fingers am I holding up?Latest tab: completely revamped my tab for Lithium, by Nirvana. If that bitch ain't perfect now, it's never going to be. I'll also be correcting some of my other less-than-five-star tabs, most of which I wrote before I got my newer super-duper PC speakers which really pick up the bass.

I'm only guessing Lon At the very least you are a beautiful person & one hell of a tabber!
IamMark
You're beautiful on the inside, Lon.

I mean, I'm not a proctologist… I'm just guessing.
LoudLon [moderator]
What are you two sucking up to me for? I don't have any money.
IamMark
You have talent. And one who has talent but no money just hasn't been exploited yet.

Remoras latch on to a shark and wait for the fish to come. Most parasites are extrememly intelligent like that.

Reply to this thread