Beginners
Beginner Lesson #1
Practice This Daily
Bass Setup Guide
What Theory to Learn?
Scales Made Simple
7 Days to Bass
Perfect Bass Tone
Finger Exercises
Learn Your Fretboard
First 50 Songs
Beginners
Beginner Lesson #1
Practice This Daily
Bass Setup Guide
What Theory to Learn?
Scales Made Simple
7 Days to Bass
Perfect Bass Tone
Finger Exercises
Learn Your Fretboard
First 50 Songs
Requests
List of requests
Make a request
Submit
New Tabs
Forum
Users
Log In
Artists
Songs
Search!
0-9
A
B
C
D
E
F
G
H
I
J
K
L
M
N
O
P
Q
R
S
T
U
V
W
X
Y
Z
Bass Tabs
Forum
Instead of talking in the Forums we should have chat boxes like facebook has (don't you think?)
Instead of talking in the Forums we should have chat boxes like facebook has (don't you think?)
<<
<
1
2
3
>
>>
Marko1960
Posts: 3149
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Welcome aboard Beatle Bass
softcell62
Posts: 461
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
I think in here we are more of a close knit community
icehouse1
Posts: 256
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Good point softcell62, much more cosy in here. Not a fan of facebook.
mayhem
Posts: 285
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
I agree, facebook ain't that good
icehouse1
Posts: 256
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Too many privacy issues for my liking with facebook.
5 string guy
Posts: 723
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
I don't use Facebook often. I only use it to talk to people I haven't seen in a while and that don't live by me. I think the forum should stay as is, open and free.
softcell62
Posts: 461
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Facebook is okay. I went through a phase of using it all the time but the novelty soon wore off. Don't think I've checked it out in weeks.
bass freak
Posts: 320
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
Tried Facebook but got bored by it. Never tried Twitter. Here is the place to post!
IamMark
Posts: 1103
13 years ago
Report this message
Permlink
Quote
I only use Facebook to keep in touch with family and old friends. I don't use it as a daily device to communicate.
Forums are better for that kind of communicating.
<<
<
1
2
3
>
>>
Reply to this thread
Message cannot be empty!
×
Activation required
You need to confirm your email before you can login. We've sent you an email with the activation link.
...
...