0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Instead of talking in the Forums we should have chat boxes like facebook has (don't you think?)

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
I was thinking we spend alot talking on forums wouldn't it be better to have chat boxes so we can talk to each other or have group chats and discussions?
Twiggybass
thats a good idea. how do we go about this?
Marko1960
All sign up to Facebook
cant we just have the option to sign in our facebook profiles through this page and be able to use that to chat here?
Marko1960
Or we could just give each other our FB Names and talk there, but be warned, I'm not quite so restrained on Facebook
me neither so dont worry about that, its the least of my worries my facebook is: Daniel Castro Valdes i have the same profile pic as my youtube account (DANNYBASSMAN93) (me in my brazil yellow and green jacket)
Twiggybass
mine is Chris Simpkins ny pic is me with my fender P black and white
Marko1960
Mine is Danny O'Driscoll (don't ask) my pic is me in The Studio with the bass I made. The Studio was set up so struggling musicians could have cheap acces to a 32 track digital studio, practise rooms and a performance stage with licensed bar
hey twiggy i sent you a request, and marko by any chance is your profile pic the one with you playing a black guitar?
Twiggybass
i got ya dude.
Marko1960
Natural bass

Reply to this thread