0-9 A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Whats up with all you bass tabbers?

DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
10 years ago
Report this message
So whts the latest on you guys and girls?
For me i got asked to tab rocksmith all the bass songs ;( and i cant believe someone asked me to tab frozen's main song, you know let it go. –_____– i have nothing against it but you hear that song every goddamn 5 minutes or see a meme or a tweet or a post about it or a vine video and it makes me want to run towards my bass head.

Other than that everything is awesome how about you guys?Lon?marko?sid?twiggy?linkin?bassguy and bassman?icehouse and softcell duranduran fan?
linkinpark232
Oh great, finding out some people on this site are bipolar. Other than that I'm pretty sure everything is amazing
LoudLon [moderator]
Things are good, thanks. How about you? How's the move going?
mayhem
Quote:
Oh great, finding out some people on this site are bipolar. Other than that I'm pretty sure everything is amazing

Do you have any medical evidence to back that up?
softcell62
Doing great thanks Danny, I hope you are too? Just kicking back & taking easy!
Twiggybass
Gonna miss you Danny
but things are good for me
linkinpark232
The first part was a joke
DANNYBASSMAN93 [top submitter]
Ahhh i see what you did there linkin nice, lon the move is going great but unfortunetly my sister gets all my music stuff all my basses amps keyboards pads, even my dj stuff but soon ill get her to ship my fav bass when i get settled in. i will miss this site for a while ill be gone for about 2-3 months from the site till i get settled in and finish Air Force boot camp, then ill come back i promise
bass freak
Glad to hear your plans are stating to take shape Danny.
icehouse1
I'm doing well Danny! Good to hear you are too! Time will fly by & you'll soon be back with us tabbing away!

Reply to this thread